- Opportunity for Licensed Immigration Adviser or recent Graduate
- Long term career opportunity with learning and growth
- Salary is $45-55k
Our client is looking for an Immigration Advisor/Assistant to help join their team of helpful and supportive advisors who are proud to have assisted tens of thousands achieve their visa dreams here in New Zealand. This will be too long for 150 characters. I suggest, CBD location, solid career path with ongoing professional development, supportive team amongst high performers, funded study provided to be licensed.
This role would suit a recent graduate or a licenced Immigration Adviser. However, if you don’t currently hold a licence, the organisation will assist with funding while you work and study towards this. Ultimately, you will be interested in helping people and will be able to relate to a variety of groups. The role can be stressful at times and meeting deadlines is a must.
- Have A Bachelor’s degree with strong written components
- Have passion to help people
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meet with prospective clients and relay important information to them
- Prepare quotes and promote the services of the employer
- Ensure strict timeframes and deadlines are adhered to
- Assist with administration tasks
- Ideally be able to speak Mandarin or Cantonise (preferred, not essential)
- Have the opportunity to achieve additional bonuses which will significantly boost the annual salary package
This is a fantastic opportunity with an employer who will invest in your future so if you are keen to continue learning and build on your career then please send your CV and cover letter through by pressing APPLY below, explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role, or call Clive on 04 471 5861.
Job Ref: 98586
Successful applicants will be NZ citizens or hold a resident’s visa.