- Work for a team with promotion prospects
- Key ICT projects with nationwide scope
- Friendly and experienced procurement team
We are currently seeking an ICT Procurement Specialist to join a government agency on a permanent basis. The role sits within the corporate services team and gives advice to the whole organisation on key ICT procurement projects with a high value spend. There will also be scope to get involved with non-ICT procurements as needed.
You will have:
- Procurement Experience with an exposure to ICT category
- End-to-end procurement experience
- High-level stakeholder engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 98207.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz