Our client is one of the biggest FOOD MANUFACTURERS in New Zealand and they are currently on the hunt for hard working individuals to join their hygiene team in their EAST TAMAKI BASED location.
We need someone who:
- Has reliable transport.
- Is relatively fit as repetitive lifting is involved (up to 15kgs).
- Able to work graveyard shifts.
- Has experience in hygiene services and dealing with chemical substances.
- Is available for IMMEDIATE START!
We have shifts available, operating Tues - Fri, 11pm 'til 9:30am, and Sat - Tues, 11pm 'til 9:30am. This role offers you 40 HOURS, and 3 DAYS OFF PER WEEK, on a SET ROSTER!
To be successful, you will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Provide at least 2 contactable referees.
- Be eligible to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or contact me for more details.
- Clemens Crichton
- Resource Consultant
- South Auckland Branch