Our client is an FMCG organisation who is looking for a senior administrator to join their team.
They are city fringe based and have an attractive brand. You will be an administrator looking for the next step.
The role is one that will keep you on your toes and no two days will be the same. You will need to be able to juggle many tasks and time management will be a key strength
The role responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the administration of new starters such as employment agreements and induction training
- Set up personnel files
- Arranging leavers documentation
- Ordering and issuing of PPE gear and uniforms
- Coordinate health and safety meetings
- Ensure payroll receives new starters, leavers and change in information in a timely manner
- Undertake filling, data entry and photocopying as required
- General HR and Health and Safety administration as required by the wider business.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You will need to have high attention to detail
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Thrive on a challenge and doesn’t get easily distracted
- You must enjoy working quickly and accurately
- You will be flexible, reliable and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like the challenge you need then contact me for a confidential chat on 027 566 6560 or send your CV to Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions; email@example.com
Ref No: 95688