If you have a great work ethic, experience as an HR administrator or coordinator and have a sound knowledge of the duties below, please apply now!
- Temporary assignments between three and six months
- Full and part-time roles available
- $25.00 - 30.00 per hour
- CBD locations
- Public and private sector
We are currently seeking an experienced HR coordinators and administrators for upcoming temporary assignments. The successful candidates will be providing high quality administrative support to HR Teams and Business Partners.
There are plenty of great benefits to part time work, as well as temporary opportunities. Here at Beyond we recognise high quality work with our Temp of the Month Award!
This role requires the following duties;
- Provide support to HR business partners across all HR and L&D processes
- Ensure, at a high level the correct execution of payroll across several countries
- Have a high level of knowledge of tax and superannuation payroll information
- The update and maintenance of HR databases and information systems
- Generate data and reports to a polished standard on core HR processes
- Deliverance of HR metrics to support the business plan that capture trends
- Coordination of onboarding of new staff and the exit of others
- Maintenance of current employee information and any updates
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders surrounding aspects of health and safety
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now! Or if you have any queries, please contact Olivia Strutton on: (04) 471 5862 or Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz Ref: 95662