An Auckland based reputable civil company is currently looking for skilled Heavy Machinery Operators. The role will mainly involve Digger/Excavator operation but also a variety of other machinery. Their gear is of a high, modern standard.
The business is finding themselves go through strong growth due to their well-structured operation, top tier systems and thorough knowledge of the industry.
Generally the working hours are between 7am - 7pm Mon-Fri with occasional Saturday work offered.
To be considered for this position you will ideally:
- Hold a min class 1 license
- Hold W.T.R. endorsements
- Have experience operating Diggers/Excavators and other heavy machinery
- Have a great attitude and be a team player
- Generous hourly rate
- Many hours
- Strong team culture in a professional, innovative company
- Sizeable organisation offering opportunity to progress
- Ongoing training
- Modern machinery
- PPE gear
Please note that to be successful in gaining a position you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clear criminal history.
If you feel this role would suit you, we would like to hear from you today. To apply for this position please click on "APPLY" to submit an up to date CV. For further information call Pascal 09 309 7572.