An Albany based branch of a nationally reputable company is currently looking for skilled Heavy Machinery Operators. The role will involve Dozer, Digger/Excavator and Compactor operation in a team of 6 people.
The business operates the whole year no matter the season, meaning guaranteed hours.
Generally the working hours are:
5.30am - 5pm Mon to Fri the one week.
7am - 5pm shift Mon to Fri plus 6.30am - 2.30pm on Saturday the next week.
To be considered for this position you will require to:
- Ideally hold a current class 2 license, min class 1
- Ideally hold W.T.R. endorsements
- Have experience operating heavy machinery
- Have a great attitude and be a team player
- Performance based bonus ($200-$400 montly)
- Generous hourly rate
- Many hours
- Strong team culture in a professional, innovative company
- Sizeable organisation offering opportunity to progress
- Ongoing training
- Modern machinery
- PPE gear
Please note that to be successful in gaining a position you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clear criminal history.
If you feel this role would suit you, we would like to hear from you today. To apply for this position please click on "APPLY" to submit an up to date CV. For further information call Pascal 09 309 7572.