- Leadership & growth opportunity
- Iconic fashion brands
An exciting opportunity to lead & grow a successful Ecommerce & Marketing division of an outstanding NZ clothing retail & online business. This organisation has had massive growth this year and continues to push the boundaries.
We’re looking for a talented individual to drive this critical digital space. This is a big opportunity and requires a passionate & knowledgeable ecommerce & digital marketing leader.
The team is vibrant and passionate around what they do and need a leader who is strategic and can guide and mentor a talented team.
Key areas of responsibility will include ( but not limited to):
- The strategy & execution of a digital trade plan that aligns with the business & drives profitable online sales.
- Manage & execute content & creative plans
- Analyse data & performance of the website & digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage the customer service & dispatch functions `& teams
- Work closely with the buying & marketing team to ensure maximum digital performance
- Work & develop third party provider relationships to ensure efficiency of the website
- Drive the online Customer journey alongside the brands digital strategy driving conversion & engagement
- Drive omni channel strategy in the business helping to bring sales, marketing & merchandising channels together for a seamless customer experience.
Working across the marketing & ecommerce teams to drive traffic growth & performance.
- Expertise & understanding of the capability required across SEO, performance media & search engine marketing.
- Driving the key communication strategy across the business as well as ensuring the segmentation is personalised for a relevant & growing database & the all third parties & agencies
- Driving of KPI’s across the teams through motivation & ensuring staff are engaged & the business is continuing to work to improving process.
- Commercial mindset where ROI & sales targets & delivery is top of mind
This is an New Zealand clothing retailer that is passionate about their brand & the brands they drive in the market. People are important.
The directors are looking to really take this business on the next journey & are looking for a talented strategic ecommerce & marketing leader to understand this drive. To lead and grow a developing team of ecommerce & marketing professionals.
You will be someone to embrace a challenge. Someone who can create & deliver on the current strategy but have the innovate thinking to take the business on this omni channel journey. This is a business you'll want to be part of!
- Ideally tertiary qualified in Marketing, Commerce, Business, Digital / Technology
- Minimum 5 year relevant ecommerce /marketing experience, ideally within the fashion retail environment
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of CRO and web design
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Advanced Excel
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Passion for user experience and web design
- Working knowledge of Ontempo, Blackpepper softwares advantageous
- Proven experience with analysing data and creating and delivering effective strategies
It will be a given that you are currently hold a leadership role in the Marketing & Digital space. You are a passionate, dynamic go-getter & can attest to tangible, commercial ecommerce & marketing results, ideally in the fashion sector.
Sound like you? If so, then for a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761 636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 95674