We are looking for an experienced Grader Operator to work on infrastructure projects within the Bay of Plenty. The role will involve working within a crew, and will require someone with strong operating and communication skills.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- at least 3 years' experience operating a Grader
- Experience with final trims is essential
- Have a current full Class 1 license paired with W, T, R (Class 2 or 4 an advantage)
- A strong attitude and approach to workplace health and safety
- A good attitude around maintaining plant and equipment
- The ability to work unsupervised
The quality of work delivered must be of the highest standard and you will be confident on various terrains. It would also be beneficial if you can operate other machines (excavator, roller etc) and are familiar with different types and sizes of machines. We are looking for someone who is currently living in the Bay of Plenty or can relocate.
If the above sounds like you make contact with Yvonne at Adecco BOP on 021575409 or apply online today.