What makes an ideal person for this role?
- Someone with a good understanding of working drawings and work orders.
- Someone experienced in working with sheet metal who can set-up and run a wide range of machines associated with the light engineering sector.
- Someone with an engineering background (or similar industry) with a good knowledge of metal products.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. Some quality control experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in outside furniture manufacture would be an advantage but not essential
- Someone with a can-do attitude and great communication skills
- Someone who is a team player who genuinely cares about their team.
This company is passionate about looking after their staff so it's vital that people coming into the team also care about their job and the people they work with. With an excellent history of being a safe workplace, we need the type of people who want to look out for each other and come up with ideas to make work as safe as possible. Part of belonging to this team means your opinion and feedback will be essential in maintaining a superior end product. Great teams are built on excellent communication so from concept to completion, this team wants to know if there's anywhere improvements can be made. It's very rare to find a business with such a large number of long standing employees get in quick to make teh most of this opportunity.
If you fit the traits above, or if you have most of the attributes and an awesome attitude we'd love to hear from you. Dont delay, call your friendly OneStaff Wellington team now or click now and we'll contact you.