At Adecco we are passionate about the people we work with - let us create some opportunities for you…
On behalf of our client, a Local contractor, we are seeking motivated and reliable Labourers to assist their busy Crew.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right people and will allow access into a reputable and experienced company.
Experience in the civil industry would be an advantage however not essential.
What's in it for you?
* Both long and short-term opportunities
* Competitive rates
* Work on large scale projects
* Opportunity to upskill
* Work within a company that rewards hard work
* Construct safe training provided
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following
* Full class 1 driver licence
* A strong Health and Safety focused
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty, be fit and strong
* Provide a minimum of two work related referees
* Have good people skills and able to take direction
* Ability to work in a small team, and have the initiative to work alone
* Take responsibility for your own work.
* A drive to succeed
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please call Heather on 04 4990344.