Our clients' needs are growing and we are looking for experienced people to provide immediate support.
The process is mainly automated, computer literacy would be beneficial. High attention to detail is a must and the ability to work at a fast pace essential.
If you feel you have the attributes and previous experience within a fast-paced production/manufacturing environment this role is for you!
All applicants will need to pass the following screening checks:
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Ministry Of Justice check
- Excellent references from at least two recent employers
- Current OSH Forklift licence (F preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven experience as a store person or similar
- Experience with sandblasting
- No afraid of a hard days work
- Physically fit - able to lift 20 kgs
- Able to work in a close-knit team but also work unsupervised
For further information please contact Jules Falaoa or Reama Reid at Adecco on 06 3572020. Don't delay apply with your CV today.