We have a number of clients who have been operating in the waste, recycling, resource recovery and parks industries for long periods of time throughout the Bay of Plenty. They operate in residential, commercial and council spheres and offer a wide range of services.
With the forward increase in work and the busy summer period looming, our clients are looking to add capable and diligent gardeners to their team. The right candidate will have proven work experience in a similar or transferable field of work, and be looking to grow their knowledge base using their prior work experience in a new work space.
What's in it for you:
- $21.50-23.50 per hour depending on your experience
- 6:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Long term prospects for the right person
- Additional training and development provided
- Working with an experienced, supportive and vibrant team
To be the right fit for the role you will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar or transferable field of work
- Ample knowledge of plant placement
- Understand plant environments and where particular plants thrive
- Able to use garden tools confidently
- Good level of fitness and manual handling
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a clean criminal record
Advantageous but non-essential skills:
- W, T or R endorsement
- Class 2 license
- A qualification in landscaping or horticulture
If you have worked as gardener previously or are currently in a similar role and are seeking a new opportunity then this is for you!
If you fit the above criteria, then please apply online with your CV, or contact Nathan at OneStaff Tauranga on 021508755 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.