Our client is a gardening maintenance company based in Tauranga. Business is growing and they now require a gardener to join their team.
The role is gardening and maintenance of roading areas(roundabouts, verges, etc), public parks and resthomes
Monday to Friday with 6 or 7am starts and finishing around 4.30pm.
Ideally you will have a full class 1 and have a good understanding on how to operate gardening tools - including leaf blowers, push mowers, and line trimmers.
You will also be able to pass a pre employment drug screen.
- Provide 2 verbal work references
- Your OWN reliable transport and either a restricted or full licence.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
This role has the opportunity to become permanent for the right fit.
In return you will get:
- Weekly wage + holiday pay accrued
- Regular hours
- Ongoing training
Please apply online now to be considered or call the Tauranga office 0800178233