What a wonderful time of the year to land yourself a full time job working in one of the most beautiful parts of the region. The duties involved with this diverse role include mowing, with commercial sized ride on mowers, operating tractors and also a range of weed eaters. If you are an outdoorsy person and like to work on your own or as a part of an exciting team and have the correct credentials then don't hesitate in applying for this role.
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess the following skills and attributes: -
- Proven experience in operating large ride on mowing machinery, large commercial out-front mowers with an emphasis on John Deere mowers and Tractors
- Experience in carrying out basic repairs and maintenance on mowers and small plant
- An understanding of current Health & Safety legislation
- A full drivers licence (HT preferred)
- A high level of personal fitness and desire to work outdoors
- Be proactive, have a strong customer service focus and commitment to completing top quality work.
What you receive from us here at OneStaff is: -
- Full PPE is provided
- Competitive rates and weekly remunerations
- Opportunity to learn from the best and to further your knowledge
- Get the opportunity to start building a career for yourself
- On-Going and continuous support from the friendly team at Onestaff
Also, during the increased growing months of Spring and Summer and any unseasonably high growth periods there is the requirement that you will need to work longer hours.
If this is a job opportunity that you would like to take advantage of then please submit a cover letter and a CV along with 2 work related references or contact Joe on 035457063.