Our client in the government sector is seeking a Front End Developer to start ASAP for a 3-4 month contract.
This is to work on this organisations frontline mobility app!
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work with product team and graphic designers
Therefore, you will have the following skills:
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git and CI/CD best practice
- If no React experience - Vue, Angular, or Ember experience will also be considered
Please note: For this opportunity you would need to have been in NZ for the past 5 years.
If this sounds like, hit 'apply' now, with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. Or call Chantelle on 04 494 7120 quoting job# 96433