Adecco are looking for staff with experience in Truss & Frame or with the drive to learn a new skill, with one of our well known and well established Clients. You will be responsible for manufacturing frames and truss's using nails guns, drop saws etc.
What's on offer for you?
* Full training.
* Competitive remuneration.
* A great working environment.
* The opportunity to join a game changing development within the NZ building industry.
* Growth and advancement opportunities.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
What will you working on?
* Reading and interpreting plans.
* The assembly and fixing of pre-cut wood to drawings.
* Operating machinery.
* Other general factory duties.
* Working with management and other staff to aid progression of the company.
What will allow you to succeed?
* Reliable with a good attitude
* An eye for detail when working with plans.
* Experience on hand and power tools
* Pass a pre employment drugs screen
* 2 x verbal work references
* The ability to work as part of a team.
If you think you think you have what it takes to succeed in this job, then please apply on line today and if you have any questions please contact Sinead@Adecco 03 341 5846