You must be able to work outdoors in areas that are dusty or dirty and be physically fit to keep up with the demands of the job. The primary role will be carrying out formwork carpentry, concrete and structures maintenance activities. You will be expected to work 'hands on' and require to have experience in a variety of building industry related projects. The role also requires a high standard of personal presentation and workmanship.
If you are trade qualified and a minimum 3 years experience in the following:
- Formwork and Foundations
- Shuttering/Boxing/Concrete placing
- Placing / trowelling off and Finishing
- Tilt Slab erecting
- Ability to read plans and drawings
Then please keep reading.
You will also need:
- Current Site Safe Building Construction Passport
- Elevated Working Platform and Working at Heights tickets also required
- Own tools and reliable transport as well as work references
- Excellent English communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment drug and Alcohol test
- Have a clean criminal history
- Be committed to Health and Safety
- Good level of physical ability
- High levels of motivation
Please apply online, providing as much information as possible regarding your career as a Carpenter. For further information, call Jemima brindle or Michael Bevan on (07) 839 4742.