We are on the hunt for forklift operators for an up and coming shutdown in Whangarei.
You will need to be OK being away from home for 1 month, starting at the end of April.
Accommodation in Whangarei and travel from Bell Block with be provided by our client.
You will need a current F endorsement, also experience in shutdown work is an advantage, but more important is the desire to work.
To be considered for these roles you will need to meet with the following criteria;
- Flexible and reliable with work hours.
- Health and Safety Savvy and compliant
- Physically fit and able to work 12hr days
- Can provided one work-related references.
- Provide two forms of ID (Drivers Licence and Birth certificate or current passport).
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- If this sounds like you and you are physically fit with an excellent work ethic then please apply online.
OneStaff is one of NZ's largest networks of privately owned Recruitment Agencies. We are 100% NZ owned and operated, and consist of the former individual branches of Coverstaff International (across Invercargill, Queenstown, Christchurch, Nelson, Wellington, Palmerston North) and Onsite Recruitment (in North Shore Auckland, South Auckland, New Plymouth, and Hawkes Bay). We also have branches in Hamilton & Tauranga and Rotorua.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.