OneStaff is seeking expressions of interest from candidates interested in an upcoming Forklift Role based in East Tamaki.
Our client is looking for temporary staff to fill multiple vacancies in their day and afternoon shifts.
- Day shifts: 7.30am - 4.00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon shift: 4.00pm - 12am (Monday to Friday)
Pay rates are dependent on experience.
Duties include but is not limited to:
- Forklift operation (counter-balance and reach)
- Loading/Unloading trucks
- Put aways
- Pick Packing (RF Scanning)
- General housekeeping
- Valid forklift license (counterbalance + reach) with proven work experience
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Good track record of attendance
- Good attitude and a team player
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test
- Return a satisfactory criminal convictions report
- Be able to provide contactable work referees
Applicants for this position must be a New Zealand Resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.
If you're interested, please apply with your updated CV and 2 contactable work referees.