We are currently seeking an experienced fork lift operator to work with one of New Zealand's leading produce packaging manufacturers based in Mt Wellington.
The successful candidate will be responsible for moving pallets, crates and bins in and around the warehouse. You will also be doing RF scanning & inventory along with other general day to day tasks.
The successful candidate must be:
- Physically fit.
- Must have your own transport to get to and from work.
- Fork lift licence - Counter Balance & Reach.
- At least 1 years' experience operating a forklift.
- Experience with RF scanning will be an advantage.
- Must be a quick learner and able to adapt to any environment.
The hours of work are from Monday - Friday 5:00AM to 1:30PM with NO WEEKEND WORK.
To be successful in this role, you must have a current work visa or be a New Zealand resident/citizen. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Although this is a temporary role, there is potential for the right candidate to move onto a permanent position.
If you believe you are able to commit to this opportunity, please apply now with an updated CV or contact:
- Kathryn Vakaafi - Resource Consultant
- East Tamaki Branch
- 09 271 3602