We are currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators that have operated Counter Balance forklifts for our client based in Sydenham, Christchurch. This is for a Monday - Friday temporary assignment that could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Our client operates a smaller business line and require someone who is confident working alone, dealing with the odd customer and ensuring the orders are picked and stored as they are generated.
The successful applicant will be working with another store person, so team work and strong communication skills is highly desirable.
To be considered you will have the following,
- Pick Packing experience (in warehouse or similar environment)
- F & OSH License
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- No serious convictions
- Physically fit, as some of the lifting will be up to 20kgs
- Two work related references
- Able to start immediately
- Minor computer knowledge
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you have any questions, please call Taka on 03-341-5846.