We pay our forklift operators well and have great assignments with a few big companies here around Hamilton.
Must be licenced to operate a forklift (OSH and/or F endorsement)
We require people that:
- Are committed to high standards of health and safety in the workplace
- Are flexible and dependable
- Can provide 2 workplace references
- Are looking for short or long term assignments
- Have reliable transport and a current drivers license
- Have a great attitude and are prepared to work hard
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Gain valuable work experience
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Duties may include:
- Using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count product and materials.
- Pull and prepare the product for shipment as required.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas and efficiently move product as required.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Uses radio frequency equipment or electronic scanners for picking, receiving and put away, as required.
- Is accountable for the safe and efficient operations of the vehicle and may also be required to perform order filler and checker duties.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.