Our client has had a new product hit the market, which means they are looking for a new (Fork hoist/Stock picker/Reach/Counterbalance/OSH Endorsed) operator to join their tight-knit warehouse team to ensure they can keep up with the orders!
This company is really going places, and as it introduces additional lines to the market they continue to grow - which means exciting opportunities for you!
What's in it for you:
* Full-time, consistent hours
* Weekly Pay
* Supportive team who are willing to train in other areas when they can
* Product tastings and the occasional freebies to take home!
To be successful in your application you will need;
* At least 6 months experience in operating a (Fork hoist/Stock picker/Reach/Counterbalance/OSH Endorsed)
* Ability to use RF scanners and receipting computers
* Your own, reliable transport as there is no public transport stations close
* Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 20kgs
* Clear Ministry of Justice check, with no convictions pending
* Strong Health and Safety awareness
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in an iconic, innovative multinational company, then apply on line with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Neville at Adecco on 092713602.