Our client is searching for a reliable employee with a forklift license in this long-term role which offers growth within the organisation.
The role involves being part of a tight-knit team that's runs and maintains the warehouse. Tasks include forklift operating, pick packing, manual handling and inwards / outwards goods.
You must have:
- A minimum of 1 year counter balance or reach experience.Excellent knowledge of health and safety.
- Reliable transport to get to and from work each day (South Auckland Area)
- Must have reasonable physical fitness as lifting will be required.
- You will need to undergo our Adecco Recruitment Process and if shortlisted undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
If you are interested please apply online or if you would like to know more please contact us:
- Callum Wears-Service - Consultant
- 09 271 3602
- East Tamaki