New Zealand's leading Civil Construction company are looking for two experienced Foremen to start on a new $70ml Project in January. They specialise in large scale roadworks, bridges, tunnels and bulk earthmoving.
- Manage your team and subcontractors on site
- Check H&S regulations
- Make sure that everything is within given deadlines and budgets
- Report directly to a Project Manager
Key selection criterias
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Civil works is a must
- Ability to lead a team by example
- Strong understanding of New Zealand market and standards
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role then Apply here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 95735