We are looking for expressions of interest for work beginning in the coming month for approximately an 8-month assignment. Whilst this is a temporary role we are looking for people who are flexible and available to work Monday through Friday with possibilities of weekend work. There will be spots available for both AM or PM shifts. You will be undertaking various functions within the food production environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform duties on the food processing line
- Operate food processing equipment
- Perform duties in the processing and/or packaging line
- Monitor quality and quantity of food materials
- Ensure food products are processed and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Comply with all health & safety requirements
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Available for On-Call shifts is a MUST! Shifts can begin as early as 3.30am or as late as 10pm
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility with hours and able to work 8-12 hour shifts, day or night
- 'Can do' attitude
- Physically fit
- Reliable transport
Experience with food handling / process work would be an advantage.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and security check.
Two forms of ID are essential. We will not continue with any applications that cannot provide these two forms of ID. We accept drivers licences, passports (visas if required), firearms licences and birth certificates.
If you fit this criterion we would love to hear from you!
Feel free to contact Gareth Verry on 06 348 4448 for a confidential chat.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.