Our national client is looking for workers who are interested in food manufacturing. We have full time hours available up until Christmas and lots of opportunity for the right people!
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be available mornings and evenings
- Be open to on call / adhoc shifts
- Have reliable transport
- Available for weekend work if required
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting heavy throughout a shift
- Be capable of standing on your feet for up to 12 hours
- Have a can do attitude!
- Have great communication
- An up to date CV
- Your two most recent work referees
- Two forms of ID (One of which must be either a passport or birth certificate)
- You to pass a drug screen
- You to complete a Ministry of Justice check
- You to complete an ACC check
We are looking for people who are serious about work and want to get their foot into a food manufacturing environment. There is plenty room for growth and opportunities to make your mark!
If this sounds like you, then please apply!
If you think you have what it takes, please apply on-line with an updated CV or please contact David Meeking or Karen Hopkins on 357 2020 for a confidential chat!
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.