We currently have a number of clients in need of experienced, qualified fitter/turners. There is a variety of roles available from onsite pipe fitting and welding to CNC machining and fitting in a large, innovative workshop.
To be successful, you need to have the following:
- Strong mechanical diagnostic problem-solving skills
- Excellent fitting, fabrication and machining skills
- Have the ability to effectively perform preventative maintenance checks
- Enjoy being part of a team environment but have the ability to work unsupervised
- National Certificate in Welding/Fabrication Level 4
- Tertiary qualification or Trades Qualification/background
- An uncompromising attitude towards H&S
We are seeking someone with excellent technical skills, a strong work ethic, is thorough, efficient and possesses great communication skills. These are interesting and varied roles. If you are looking for an exciting new role with opportunity to progress your career please APPLY ONLINE now or call us on 0508 404040 for further details.