- $90-100 per hour / 4-month contract
- Experienced Financial Controller
- Small firm in the CBD
You will be coming in to help with the audit process and manage the financial accountant while my client recruits for a permanent position. You will overview the following functions:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Reconciliation of subsidiary ledger(s)
- Maintenance of accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing GST and tax returns
- Preparation of draft annual financial statements for audit
- Prepare monthly financial information and reports.
- Provision of Financial Management Reports bimonthly to the company and Committee.
- Ensure the organisations comply with all legal, statutory and corporate requirements including filing of regular taxation returns and, in liaison with the auditors, the annual taxation computation and returns.
- Ensure that assets are managed and controlled appropriately and that proper returns are obtained.
- To support and mentor other finance team staff.
- CA qualified preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a small team.
- Ability to focus and meet, deadlines daily, quarterly and annually.
- Ability to work within a small team and a willingness to participate at all levels.
- Advanced computer skills in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and MYOB.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 98770
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz