- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Leading institution based in the south
- Be part of an organisation that is looking to develop your career
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with senior level financial accounting. The Senior Accountant works very closely with the finance team and corporate finance and has a mentoring role within the team of Accountants and Assistant Accountants.
As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will:
- Work closely with others to ensure that accounting implications are clearly understood by our key stakeholders
- Prepare monthly reporting, and the development of internal budgets, forecasts and so much more
- Provide expert financial analysis and advice, supporting our month end financial reporting and forecasting/budgeting processes, and
- Apply a curious mind to identify opportunities and solutions to problems.
- You will have strong communication skills with the desire to add value to the organisation and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- You will also demonstrate ability to present data in a meaningful way to key stakeholders and have experience in financial and management accounting.
This role has great career potential and exposure to senior leaders within the organisation.
You will be tertiary qualified with a BCom or equivalent and ideally be CA qualified with a minimum of 3 years relevant accounting experience in a large complex organisation. You will have had experience contributing to statutory and management account preparation, forecasting and budgeting with business partners and be an experienced user of ERP systems (preferably Technology One). Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, are essential.
If you feel the above description fits your previous experience and knowledge base, then we want to hear from you now.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Timothy Fang at email@example.com
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Ref No: 98472