As the Financial Accountant you will play a lead role in the Financial Accounting team providing support to the Manager Financial Accounting.
The role will be responsible for the provision of technical advice and support of the asset management function including revaluations, impairment, and treatment.
The role will support the management of the treasury function including cash management, foreign exchange, analysis and reporting. This role will also be involved in the preparation of annual financial statements, month end and year end processes and financial reporting. This role is central to ensuring all legislative finance requirements are met.
Technical Accounting Competence and Legislative Knowledge
- Good understanding of accounting standards / government polices / legislation relevant to public benefit entities
- Treasury compliance experience, Budget cycle, Estimates production, appropriation management, CFIS reporting
- Month end process experience
- Cash management experience
- Financial Statements preparation
- External Audit preparation and management
- Chartered accountant
- Experience with SAP is desirable
The Financial Accountant will provide financial analysis and advice to the wider Finance Team ensuring the organisation’s financial accounting systems, reporting activities and all documentation is appropriately accounted for.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 94686