- 6 months fixed term
- $135k base
- Large government department
Do you enjoy setting the direction and drive of the business group’s financial strategy? We are looking for a person that would use their extensive financial expertise to work and lead the effective financial management, and would provide support for the non-financial management, of the business groups.
Skills & experience required:
- Government experience
- Appropriation management
- Work with business on baseline updates
- Memorandum account knowledge preferred
- Self-starter, able to recognise issues and implement improvements
- Able to communicate and present financial information with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong excel skills, basic modelling skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 95996
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz