Ashhurst Engineering & Construction is a leading specialist in providing engineering and fabrication services to the electricity industry both nationally and internationally.
This locally owned and operated company is based in Ashhurst with a branch in Christchurch and is renowned for its exceptional quality, customer focus and service.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the primary objective of this position is to process accounts receivable and accounts payable in an accurate and timely manner.
The key responsibilities of this pivotal role include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll processing and preparation
- Financial administration
- Back up support for Purchasing Officer
To be successful you will have the following:
- Intermediate level of experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
As this role will see you working closely with the Senior Management team, the ability to communicate clearly and openly will see you succeed in this role.
This is a critical role within their organisation; if you are up to this challenge then act now and apply on-line with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020.