Our client based in West Auckland is looking to fill various roles in their Manufacturing plant for day shifts (6.30am-3pm). A well-established company with many years of production supplying to New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific.
Ideally you will have experience working in a manufacturing plant or warehousing environment and understand the fundamentals of working efficiently, following instructions and working within a team environment with the ability to work autonomously on the job.
This role involves using industrial tools, repetitive work, standing for long periods of the day, working to a time frame and using your initiative.
- Self motivated and mature
- Be Reliable
- Physically fit and able as there is heavy work involved
- Manual handling up to 25kgs
- Attention to detail
- Be mechanically minded, or
- Have some Electrical and Electronic knowledge
- Be H&S conscious
- No issues working and dealing with oils & fumes on a daily basis
- Pass pre-employment testing and retunr a satisfactory police report.
If you are reliable and fit the above criteria, then apply online with your CV and 2 contactable referees.