Adecco Christchurch are working closely with a client who's core focus is shaping better lives both nationally and internationally. This New Zealand based company offers a truly unique and inspired offering that has revolutionised life-enhancing products to provide postural support solutions for the physically challenged and disabled.
Our client is in growth mode and is always on the search for experienced Upholstery operators and factory assemblers and offers an exciting opportunity with people that have the desired skills.
The role consists of a range of duties, including but not limited to:
* Cutting and sewing machine cushions, backrests, inner and outer covers and accessories.
* Tailor and customise fabric to customer specification.
* Pattern making and procedure development, including measuring and cutting materials.
* Cutting, gluing and fabrication of foam assemblies to standard and customised specifications.
* Inserting foam padding and fitting of covers to professional standards.
* Assembling of harnesses observing quality control, packaging and labelling procedures.
* Any other tasks as reasonably required by the employer.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Suitably qualified by training and/or relevant work experience.
* Fantastic work ethic and standards.
* Team player and ability to work independently.
* High level of Health and Safety awareness.
* Time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Customer focussed.
* Ability to follow verbal, written and pictorial instructions.
If you have experience in upholstery or in factory assembly and are searching for a new opportunity, then this could be the role for you!
Please apply online today! Please attach an up to date CV and cover letter or to find out more about the role please call Zach on 03 3415846