What's in it for you?
- Temporary position until May 2019
- Permanent opportunities available
- Good hourly rate plus overtime available
- Attendance bonus paid weekly
- End of season bonus $$$
About the job:
- 12-hour shifts working either 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am on a rotating roster (must be available to do both day and night shifts)
- Based in Porirua
- Minimum of 36 to 48 hours per week
- Multiple positions available for an immediate start
- Must have great initiative
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Available for day and night shift including weekends and covering for other staff members
- Our client is wanting to show you around before you commit to this role - to ensure you are happy to do so.
- Your own reliable transport to get to work and back
- Have a strong Health & Safety awareness
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Candidates for this role will be required to have New Zealand Residency or a New Zealand work permit.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in a progressive Kiwi company, then apply on line with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Megan at Adecco on 04 499 0344