Our client are a family owned company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes tractor-powered mowing equipment. Their objective is to create mowing solutions that go the distance, and provide the best commercial turfing solutions. They cover anything from world class sports areas and golf courses to royal polo fields and estates. They run a busy international trade operation and are seeking an experienced fabricator welder to join their team.
Our client are looking for full-time, temporary staff member in the form of an experienced fabricator welder who specializes in medium to heavy fabrication. You will have experience in a fabrication workshop producing large volumes of fabricated parts and products. You do not need to be formally trade qualified, but you must have at least 3 years' experience in a transferable field of work.
Days, hours and pay rate:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
- Pay rate between $25.00-28.00 per hour depending on the extent of your qualifications and experience.
- Starting as soon as possible for a project projected to last 6 weeks
Skills and attributes:
- Experience in fabricating jigs and fixtures
- Experience in large scale production fabrication and producing high volumes of product
- Knowledge in principles and tolerances for medium and heavy fabrication
- Conscientious, and able diligently to follow SOP's
- A trade qualification would be advantageous but is not essential
What's in it for you:
- Scope for development and training
- Overtime rates once 40 hours a week has been surpassed
- An opportunity to learn about a global and thriving business here in the heart of Tauranga
- A down to earth team dedicated to quality of service
- Long term opportunities past this initial 6 week project is an option for the right candidate
You could be in a welding and fabrication role currently or looking to step back in to the industry. If you fit the above criteria and are seeking a new opportunity then this is for you!
Please apply online with your CV, or contact OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.