Our engineering client has expertise in a variety of operations, including sawmills, mining, pulp and paper, and concrete.
Thy are busy and are keen to add another multi tasker to join their great team.
You will ideally be an experienced all rounder fabricator/welder with plasma cutting knowledge who thrives on variety and challenge.
The majority of the work is with sawmilling equipment with other engineering aspects included.
They also have a new Plasma Cutter - so knowledge with this type of machinery will be a bonus.
To be considered you need to :
- be an experienced fabricator welder - with references reflecting your skill set
- be knowledgeable on computerised plasma cutters a bonus
- have a great work ethic - reliability and communication is a must
- be fit and keen to learn
- be keen to work with a great team
- pass a pre employment drug screen
Competitive rates and a temp to perm placement are on offer for the right person - so apply on line now or call Onestaff 0800178233