Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance forklift license or F endorsement in this long-term role which offers great progression.
The role involves assisting a small team to run and maintain the yard which distributes the manufactured frames and trusses throughout Auckland.
* Inwards and outwards goods
* Fork hoist operation of oversized loads
* Physical manual handling.
* Loading and unloading trucks
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of one year working in the dispatch department and be confident on the forklift.
You must have:
* A minimum of 1 year counter balance experience
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety
* Have a current Fork hoist license and F endorsement
* Reliable transport to get to and from work each day
* Must have reasonable physical fitness as heavy lifting will be required
You will need to undergo our Adecco Recruitment Process and if shortlisted undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
If you are interested, please apply online or for further information contact:
Clemens Crichton - Resource consultant
09 525 3583
South Auckland Branch