- Six-month contract, hourly rate
- Contribute to the client’s communications programme
- Be the contact point for the media and public
Our client is looking for an External Communications Advisor to join them to provide monitoring and respond to day-to-day media and public enquiries, while preparing and delivering their external communications.
You will be anticipating and proactively preparing senior staff for inquiries and possible responses, while also assisting in implementing the client’s external communications programmes.
This is a six-month contract where the right candidate will have five years proven experience in external communications, discretion, good judgement, and the ability to use initiative.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of digital communications and engagement strategy
- Drafting news releases
- Editing speeches and publications as required
- Approve and monitor website content
If this role sounds like you, and are interested, please click ‘apply’ below or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125.