We are currently looking to fill a number of full-time roles for a ticketed Scaffolder or an experienced Scaffolding labourer. This role has the potential to lead to a full-time permanent position.
You will need:
- To be fit, strong and capable of repetitive heavy lifting
- To pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- To be comfortable at heights
- To be a team player and work well with others.
- To be reliable (this means turning up EVERY day!)
- A great work ethic (A can-do will-do attitude)
Other things that would be useful but are not essential:
- Previous scaffolding experience
- A class 2 licence
- A current Site-Safe passport
If you think you tick the boxes above and would like the opportunity to start or continue a career in an exciting and very stable industry please APPLY ONLINE now or call Tradestaff Dunedin ASAP on 03 474 0655 or 0508 404040