Our client are a nationwide company who operate in residential, commercial and council spaces and offer a wide range of services to a reputably high standard.
They are going from strength to strength with a number of busy local projects across their parks and recreation team.
With the forward increase in work, our client are looking to add a gardener to their team. The right candidate will have proven work experience in a similar or transferable field of work, and be looking to grow their knowledge base using their prior work experience in a new work space.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive rates depending on your experience
- 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Long term prospects for the right person
- Additional training and development provided
- Working with an experienced, supportive and vibrant team
To be the right fit for the role and the company's brand, you will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar or transferable field of work
- Ample knowledge of plant placement
- Understand plant environments and where particular plants thrive
- Able to use garden tools confidently
- Good level of fitness and manual handling
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a full New Zealand drivers license
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a clean criminal record
Advantageous but non-essential skills:
- W, T or R endorsement
- A qualification in landscaping or horticulture
If you have worked as gardener previously or are currently in a similar role and are seeking a new opportunity then this is for you!
If you fit the above criteria, then please apply online with your CV, or contact OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.