We have New Year starts available for our client who is the biggest Dairy Manufacturing Company in New Zealand.
They require a rostered day Forklift Operator with a current F and OSH (CounterBalance) - you will be driving 5 tonne forklifts lifting both single and double width pallets.
Hours are on a rostered cycle to help cover dayshift ($26.78 per hour) - hours to be advised.
The Forklifts used are Linde so experience with these is ideal but not compulsory as full training will be provided. You may also be manually moving 20-25kg bags of dry powder and some drums, so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
You will be based out of Tauranga or Mt Maunganui port stores.
We can offer:
- Excellent pay rates Level 3 Forklift Operator Rostered Days $26.78 per hour
- An exciting opportunity to work for a leading Dairy Manufacturing Company
- Rotating shifts
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous forklift experience with a current OSH endorsement and F licence
- Previous Dairy manufacturing experience is an advantage.
- Relatable work references
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Physically fit and able
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Health and Safety awareness
- Flexible to adjust to different shift times and can work well under pressure
OneStaff are able to offer:
- Potential long-term assignments for the right candidates
- New Year start
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent hourly rates
- Good health and safety environments
- Consultants that care about your future
- Applicants for this position require NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you then please apply online NOW with an updated CV.