Our client is well established in the civil industry and will be very busy with the upcoming season.
They are looking for an experienced concrete placer to work with their current pavement team.
There will be plenty of hours on offer when the season starts.
You will have the following:
- Be experienced in screening, pouring and laying concrete in a variety of scenarios - footpaths, pathways, driveways, boxing
- Excavator experience would be preferred
- Keen to show determination and commitment and want to be part of the team
- Pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Hold a Full class 1 licence with WTR
- Constructsafe - we can organise this if you do not have
- Provide 2 x relevant references
- Fit and strong - no back injuries please
Payrate $23 - $25 per hour plus holiday pay is on offer.
We can provide:
- Weekly pay
- Great health and safety support
- PPE provided
- Opportunity to beocme a permanent position
To be considered please apply with your CV now to Janeen at Onestaff or call 0800178233 for more details.