Our National Client is on the hunt for experienced and skilled Carpenters to help them build a legacy project you'll be proud to be involved in.
What we offer:
* Excellent working environment
* Weekly pay with regular hours
* Lots of hours for the right applicants
* Potential for long-term and permanent opportunities
* Support from the world's largest HR company
You will need:
* The ability to work autonomously
* 3 years' experience in large civil and structural projects
* Relevant trade qualifications would be advantageous
* Full Class 1 license
* A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
* Be a reliable, honest, flexible team-player
* An appreciation for health & safety
* Mechanical knowledge would be beneficial
Candidates for this role will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and have New Zealand Residency or a New Zealand work permit. We pride ourselves on our stringent health and safety process, therefore, pre-employment drug screens and random drug tests are carried out on all of our sites.
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY NOW online with your CV and 2 work references or call and talk to Shane on 027 573 0828.