This is a fabulous opportunity to join a leading organisation in the utilities sector that is focused on delivering superb customer experiences and innovative products for their customers.
This Experience Designer position reports directly into the Customer Experience Design Manager and will also see you to work extensively with them, and with key specialists in service design, user research, customer insights, product management/ownership, IT development, content design and UX design to develop improved and new experience solutions to meet customer needs.
If you’re passionate about service design and seeing great products being delivered in a way that will satisfy and delight customers, this opportunity is not to missed!
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product or Experience Designer and have a portfolio of launched experiences;
- Sound expertise working knowledge of user centred design, usability principles, HCD and techniques;
- Experience utilising qualitative and quantitative customer insights and feedback for design purposes;
- Sound skills in sketching, wireframing & prototyping & some visual design experience;
- Experience developing documentation flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts to support design thinking and rationale;
- Experience collaborating with CX design managers, service designers, product managers/owners and digital teams to design ‘end to end’ seamless product experiences ideally within an Agile product development environment;
- To be a confident, motivated and driven person with sound relationship building and influencing skills.
With a great workplace culture, competitive salary and benefits and a great modern working environment you will be supported with everything you need to build a satisfying career with this innovative company.
ASAP to be considered for this great opportunity as you are neeeded urgently! The most suited
applicants to this brief will be contacted promptly. All other candidates
will be considered for any future roles we have coming up.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager –
021 366 015
Job # 99674