- Government organisation
- Varied role $65k-80k depending on experience
- Permanent role
I’m looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to come in and support a very busy General Manager in her day to day. You will need to be her eyes and ears and remain one step ahead.
If you’re a strong, confident and dynamic team player who doesn’t shy away from hard work and contributing to team discussion this could be your next great opportunity to be part of this established team. You must be able to handle a bit of banter and light-hearted behaviour as well.
This is a role with plenty of opportunity to work within a ministry that is exposed to a lot of change. The wider team is very fast paced and incredibly collaborative so they want someone that matches this. You will enjoy using your excellent communication skills and demonstrating your initiative and flexibility in a busy environment.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience providing high level support to a GM or Director
- Exceptional organisational, time and diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- International travel booking experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to liaise and communicate with a range of external and key stakeholders, many at a high level
- Experience with official correspondence and able to maintain deadlines and work to a high level of accuracy in relation to these
- The ability to make good judgements and quick decisions and to use your initiative to think proactively to solve problems
- Social intelligence and the ability to connect at all organisational levels and across different professional fields
- Forward thinking and always 1 step ahead of the general manager you’d be supporting
- Government experience is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information please contact Clive at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 101075.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz