- ASAP – Six Months
- $35.00 – 45.00 per hour
- Public sector, CBD based
We are currently looking for a strong Executive Assistant, who can hit the ground running, in a busy, high volume support role to a Deputy Chief-Executive. Working in the Service Delivery area of a public sector agency, the selected candidate will adding value instantly.
Key Responsibilities Included:
- Booking meetings into an extremely busy diary
- Attending meetings, taking action point minutes
- Managing communications through an email inbox
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings
- Liaising with high-level internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high-quality administrative support
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
The selected candidate will be calm, professional and organised. This role requires an experienced, confident Executive Assistant who can work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of a organisation, who have a strong community focus, then please apply below.
With any queries please contact Olivia Strutton (quoting ref no: 100231) at Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz