Looking for work life balance? Look no further.
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant on a part
time basis. This role is based in South Auckland and has a start date of the 8th
You will have previous experience as an EA providing support to a senior manager.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Provide executive support, including diary management, travel management and email management
- Provide operational support to the wider business
- Preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence
- Setting up team meetings and taking minutes for this
- Build relationships with various departments and agencies
- Supporting external activities
- Preparing staff appraisals, employment contracts and development plans
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an EA role
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of honesty and integrity
- An advanced level of MS Office Suite
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external parties
If this role sounds like you, then get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Donne Moult - Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560